From $55 pp (includes transport, entrance & refreshment)
Cahuita National Park Hike
Cahuita National Park is considered as one of the most beautiful protected areas in Costa Rica. It is also one of the oldest national parks of Costa Rica as it was founded in 1970 to protect the coral reef.
Because of its white sand beaches, large number of coconut palms, turquoise sea and coral reef this is a spot you do not want to miss.
The professional naturalist tour guide will use his sharp senses to spot animals. You will meet some new friends along the road such as white faced monkeys, sloths, snakes, raccoons and numerous other species that you will be able to observe and learn about.
After about half wayyou will have a little break to enjoy some refreshments and may have a swift dip into the ocean.
Can't get enough of hiking? Also check out the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge Jungle Hike.
Photos of Cahuita National Park courtesy of Andres Madrigal at Costa Rica Traveler Magazine.
- Whitewater Rafting & River Trips
- Caribbean Jungle, Nature & Wildlife
- Learning & Indigenous Community Activities
- Day Trips from the Caribbean Coast
- Caribbean Local Activities
- Surf Lessons
- Horseback Riding
- Fishing Trip
- Pure Jungle Spa - Massages, Facials and more
- San Jose City Tour
- Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs Tour
- Mountain Bike Tour between Arenal and Monteverde
- Arenal to Monteverde Horseback Ride
- Arenal to Monteverde Boat Shuttle Crossing
- Day Tour to Solentiname Island in Nicaragu
- Day Tour to Nicaragua and Caño Negro
- Kayak Expedition on San Juan River
- Hike to the Manuel Antonio National Park