Wish List of Items To Help Out Indigenous Communities
- Reflectors for bicycles
- Flashing light for back of bikes.
- Safety vest
- Flash lights
- Reflector tap
- Gardening tools Gardening tools
- Hand shovels
- Seeds (things that work: cucumber, corn, beans, peppers, cilantro, cabbage, melons, squashes)
- Brushes for cleaning the surface before hand
- School Uniforms!
- Kids picture books in English or Spanish.
- Art supplies
- Computers or computer components (mouse, keyboard, Etc)
- Color pencils
- Educational toys
- Sports equipment (soccer)
- Rulers - Metric
- All kinds of schools supplies for the teachers as well and the students
- Carving tools (lots of gourd carving here)
- Artistic paint brushes
- Any kind of resource books
- On ecology
- On wildlife
- Climate change
- Sustainable development
- Tropical gardening
- Story books - Spanish or English
- Latin American history
- Rubber boots
- Kids clothes
- Clean used clothes
- Cameras: Disposable or re-usable
- Rechargeable batteries and the apparatus to recharge them.
- A photocopy machine - could be at a school or could be at ATEC and ATEC could then donate copies to the schools and non-profits.
- For emergency situations (food, water, transportation)
- For buying trees to reforest
- To buy construction materials for schools, NGO's
- To pay a construction manager to manage a volunteer project
- To buy school books and uniforms for low income families
- To buy anything else you can dream up, ooh, we have needs.